Join our team
Allsco is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, team player to join our Customer Service Team! You will provide administrative and excellent customer service support to our clients daily. The position offers a competitive salary, a group benefit plan, and career advancement.
- Respond to customer inquiries by telephone or e-mail to provide non-technical problem resolution
- Processing customer orders, both in-person and on the phone
- Invoicing and general office administrative duties
- Establish efficient and balanced workflows that maximize efficiency and produce high levels of service quality and excellent customer satisfaction
- Resolve routine and basic customer issues and communicate solutions, or investigate requested information to further assist the customer
- Analyze customer service needs and refer to other service or technical departments for follow up as needed
- May utilize a customer relationship application or program to research product information
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years experience
- Post secondary education is preferred
- Proficient computer skills; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Highly organized, professional, and friendly
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and work efficiently under pressure in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Be recognized as an authentic team player who puts his/her team’s talents in the spotlight
- Capable of identifying opportunities for business, cost reduction and process improvement
- Proudly promoting Allsco’s interests, values and culture and perceived as a model by his/her peers
- Strong moral sense, honest and rigorous
- Customer focused
- Ambassador of change and able to influence and support the team
PRODUCTION/ASSEMBLY WORKER- Come Join Our Team!!
Starting at $13.20/hour, you will have the ability to increase to $14.20 within the first 3 months AND participate in a Group Insurance Benefits package after 3 months of employment!
If you have a positive attitude, ability to work in a team environment with a great attendance and safety record, then come join the Allsco Team!
You will be required to work in a fast-paced, repetitive and physically demanding environment with attention to detail and stand for long periods!
Allsco is a Maritime Based company producing quality windows and doors for over 40 years. Allsco started as a family-business in 1976 building quality windows and doors for Atlantic Canadian homes.
Our production facility and main offices are located in Moncton, NB. Allsco values building strong partnerships with our customers. Quality products, competitive prices and reliable delivery have been key to our success.
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you promptly.